This article will teach you how to Type At Symbol On the Keyboard. The symbol is used in written language to indicate that something exists or was previously mentioned.
And knowing how to type it will help you with your word processing and communication exercises.
If you’re new to using the keyboard, or if you just misplaced your at symbol, don’t worry I’ll show you how to type the at symbol on your keyboard. If you’re ever in a pinch and need to use this character, be sure to check out this guide for help.
What is At Symbol?
The at symbol ( @ ) is used to represent the at-sign character. You can type it by pressing the “at” key on your keyboard and then types the letter “a.”
How To Type At Symbol On Keyboard?
If you’re new to typing on a computer keyboard, one of the first things you may need to learn is how to type the at symbol ( @ ). The at symbol is located on 2 Button on most keyboards which you can press with a shift.
To type the at symbol, press and hold down the ‘shift’ key while pressing the ‘2’ key.
How to type At symbol on Windows 11?
To Type at symbol on windows 11
- Locate Curser where you went to type at.
- Press Shift+2
- It will Type @ Symbol
How to make a Degree symbol on the computer
How to type At symbol on Windows 11 with a Touch keyboard?
To type at symbol on windows 11 with a touch keyboard.
- First of all Enable touch keyboard.
- To enable touch keyboard right click on the taskbar.
- Click on taskbar setting.
- On that windows enable touch keyboard.
- Now you will see touch keyboard on task manager.
- Open keyboard by clicking on it.
- Click on &123 Button.
- Here you will see @ button. Click on it.
Our Related new Post: How to type heart on the keyboard?
How to type At symbol In Microsoft office?
To type a symbol in Microsoft office.
- Locate the cursor where you want to type at symbol.
- Click on the insert tab.
- Then you will see symbol button on right top corner, click on at.
- Then click on more symbols.
- Here you can find a symbol.
How to type At symbol In Microsoft office with a shortcode?
To type a symbol in Microsoft office with a shortcode.
- Move cursor where you want to type at symbol
The Shortcode of At symbol in Microsoft office is alt+64.
- Hold the alt button and type 64 from Num-Pad.
- Release the alt and you will see its @ symbol on the screen.
How to type at a symbol in macOS?
There are a few different ways to type at a symbol on your keyboard in MacOS. You can use the standard keyboard shortcuts, or you can use the shift key with the 2 buttons.
To type a symbol in macOS.
- Open text editor or any document where you want to type at symbol
- Press shift+2.
- This will add @ symbol in document.
How to type at symbol in windows 11 using a character map?
Windows 11 includes a feature called the “character map.” This is a keyboard shortcut that allows you to type at a symbol on your keyboard.
To use the character map,
- open windows search by pressing windows+s
- and type “character map” in the search.
- Open character map.
- Click on advance view.
- Click on search and type “at” in the search bar.
- Select the at symbol.
- You will see copy button. Click copy.
- Now at symbol Is copied. You can paste it any ware.
If you’re looking to type at a symbol on your keyboard, there are a few different things you need to know. First, you can type at symbol from keyboard by pressing shift+2. This is one of the easiest method that you can use to type.
You can use a touch keyboard too. Touch keyboard provides a quick way to type at. Just click on at symbol and that’s it. Hope Now you got the solution. Thanks!
I am Rai Saleem (MSc. Computer Science). Worked with Different Tech StartUps. I have 4+ Years of Working Experience in the Computer Industry. On This platform, I share My Experience and Providing Solutions for Computer problems.
I Started This Journey From 2G internet with 30KB downloading Speed to This modern 5G World. Now Sharing My IT Experience With loving People Like You. I am addicted to This Drug of Computer Science since My Childhood When I Got my first core 2 duo Pc.